Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, August 13, 2010

After our meaningful conference, we had to head back home to our beautiful island of Guam, but before doing so, there was a one-day stopover in LA. It was an extremely short stop, but my sister Felicia drove from San Diego to the LAX to pick me up, so that I can say my very brief Hafa Adai and Adios to all my family members, whom I haven't seen in 4 years. Despite the quick trip, it was well worth it! I hope to spend more time with my lovely Grandma who is getting older yet wiser, my Nina, Aunties Lynn, Betty, Sandra, Beck, Matilda, my niece Novalei, first cousins, and even more nieces, nephews, etc.

The following are a few of the snapshots that were taken during my brief visit:



















No comments: