|Joaquin N. Naputi|
Be the change you want to see in this world
"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Luvin Guam - Have a Taste of Guam
Our Mango /Coconut/ Pineapple & Other Guam Fruits Story
Joaquin N. Naputi is a retired Deputy Director of the Guam Department of Agriculture and the Former Chairman of the GREEN Revolution on Guam. He had a vision to take his local mangoes, coconuts, pineapples, and other fruits grown on his Dededo & Merizo farms and create an added value product so our visitors & local people alike could have a taste of Guam. He aims to promote Guam through his agricultural products.
He has incorporated the Luvin Guam brand featuring his fruits grown on his Northern & Southern farms, thus creating Guam’s sought after fruit slushies.
You may find his now famous & highly recommended fresh fruit products at these fine locations, which can be identified by the Luvin Guam logo:
1) Two Lover’s Point, 7 days a week from 8am-6pm.
2) Chamorro Village Wednesday Night Market, 3 locations from 4pm-9pm.
3) Dededo Flea Market, Saturday & Sunday, 2 locations from 5am-10am.
Featuring these signature products:
1. Coconut “Manha” milkshake Slush- A blend of fresh Manha (young coconut juice), Manha meat, & fresh coconut milk.
2. Sweet Mango Slush- A blend of several different types of locally grown mangos made into juice with pieces of mango pulp.
3. Pineapple Slush- A blend of local pineapple & locally grown Hawaiian pineapple blended into a sweet, mild tart slush with fresh pineapple pulp.
4. Coconut Sashimi – Fresh coconut meat with wasabi and soy sauce.
SO HAVE A TASTE OF GUAM