Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, February 28, 2009












Is there a special teacher that motivated you to excel? Do you owe her/him a wealth of gratitude for imparting knowledge and life lessons that truly made a difference? There’s no doubt that such teachers should be recognized for all that they do to make a difference. Here’s a poem that goes out to all the teachers who have made and continue to make a positive impact in the lives of their students.



A Dedication to My Dearest Teacher


Thank you for everything

For being the best teacher any child can ask for

For without you,

I wouldn’t be where I’m at now

Without you,

I wouldn’t have the confidence and knowledge

I’ve gained this year.


You have truly made a difference in my life

And I can honestly say that I will always remember you

I will always remember how you motivated me

How you never gave up on me

For you demanded the best with special grace

And you knew I had the potential deep down inside

You knew it all along…


I want you to know too

That I knew you cared and I love you too!

©frivera

Tamuning, Guam


INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE: A teacher who truly cares will not give up on her students.


Source: Guam Poets Club, URL: www.geocities.com/guampoetsonline


No comments: