Be the change you want to see in this world
"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi
"Be the change you want to see in the world."
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Scholz introduced six blogging activities that encourage ELLs to write freely and fluently in a low-stress, highly personalized context. The activities shared relate to specific writing forms and incorporate various creative internet-based tools. The blogging activities introduced can be modified to fit a variety of teaching situations.
She mentioned that the following activities would enhance the learning experience of ELLs:
• Activity #1: Profile Writing
• Activity #2: Report Writing
• Activity #3: Evaluation/Critique Writing
• Activity #4: Creative Writing
• Activity #5: Explanatory Writing
• Activity #6: Reflection Writing