Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, May 12, 2013








Happy Mother's Day to all of you wonderful Mothers out there! Enjoy your Special Day! You deserve it! May God Bless you always, for all that you do, from being a nurse, doctor, taxi driver, photographer, etc. The list goes on! Enjoy the following mother’s poem!


Nana

Nana*….

If I haven’t told you already

“I love you so”

And always will


You have sacrificed

You have brought so much nurturing into my life

That I can’t imagine my life without you.

Even if my actions tell a different story.


So though I don’t say it all the time

Just know that I do appreciate you

For all that you have done for me

That I love you too

And I always will…

I love you mom!


*Nana: mother

Source: Our Native Daughters’ Reflection of Guam and Its People by Dr. Matilda Naputi Rivera and Lois Taitano Gumataotao.

No comments: