Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, March 07, 2009






In continuation with the valuable recognition of exemplary teachers who truly make a difference in the positive development/progress of their students, enjoy the following poem. Let us continue to thank those outstanding teachers who impact the lives of their students!



A Dedication to My Wonderful Teacher!

Thank you for everything
For motivating me with your special grace
For allowing me to shine and share my talents
I’ve learned so much this year and I will never forget you
I will never forget the special times we’ve shared
Learning the skills so that I can succeed
While also playing games like kick ball; what a blast!

You truly are a gem
And I want you to know that no matter what they say
You are the best in every way!
©jrivera
Tamuning, Guam

INSPIRATIONAL MESSAGE: A teacher’s grace can do a world of wonders!

Source: Guam Poets Club, URL: www.geocities.com/guampoetsonline



I recall some of the best teachers I've had. They made learning worthwhile, educational, and truly meaningful! Some of those best teachers came from my Alma Mater, including Merizo Elementary School, Price Elementary School, Rancho Elementary School, St. Francis School and Notre Dame High School! It's hard to imagine that now both of my oldest children attend ND! In particular, I'll always remember walking in the halls of ND, having that Royal pride, knowing that my teachers cared, and being empowered to make a difference! Enjoy the following song my daughter performed with much ND Royal Pride!

No comments: