Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, April 16, 2010

Above image sent by IRA Board Member Sandy Liberty




I'm pleased to announce that I completed my second doctorate degree from California Coast University (CCU) over the Spring break! YEAH! My dissertation is titled, Toward the Development of a Model Program Using Digital Storytelling to Build Schema of English Language Learners in Guam.

CCU, which is nationally accredited, is one of the finest distance education learning institutions one can attend. To find out more information about CCU, visit http://www.calcoast.edu/

I wish to express my heartfelt thanks to all my family, friends, and CCU committee members who have supported me in my endeavors, and to my ESL students, for enriching my life each day as a teacher. Un Dangkulo Na Si Yu'os Ma'ase'!

No comments: