Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, November 20, 2011

LEGISLATIVE RESOLUTION NO. 96-31 (COR), OCTOBER 2011:

Pictured above is the 31st Guam Legislative Resolution given on October 27, 2011 for my role as an ESL teacher, particularly regarding the achievement and success of LBJ Elementary School and its SAT10 performance. Although I'm not an ESL Teacher/Coordinator at LBJ anymore, as I've transferred to Marcial A. Sablan Elementary (MASE) School to serve the same role, I served the LBJ children for 15 years. I will always cherish the years I've spent there, and likewise this same sentiment will follow at MASE.

We must also remember that we can't work alone to empower our students. The achievement and success of our children are the result of collaborative efforts from all stakeholders! KUDOS TO ALL WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

No comments: