Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Friday, February 17, 2012

Ginen I Hila Meeting - Feb. 16, 2012

Our Ginen I Hila meeting started with the singing of the Kantan Ginen I Hila'.   Vice President Toni Salas also introduced her guest and perspective Ginen member, Elwin Champaco Quitano.  The storytelling at the Hagatna Library was reported, along with FESTPAC 2012 details, and the upcoming Culture in Harmony with Nature fundraiser.  For the Good of the Group (Minaolek I Gurupu), a special Valentine Confessions/Hugs & Kisses storytelling game coordinated by Ginen I Hila Treasurer, Patti Ann Quichocho, took place.  Si Yu'os Ma'ase' to all who joined us for another meaningful meeting!

Enjoy the following snapshots taken during the meeting:

No comments: