Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Glad to be back, but still in much pain from the surgery


Staying 3 weeks at St. Luke’s Hospital in the Philippines for tests, surgery, and recovery was not what I had planned for this summer, but everything happens for a reason.  Thank God I made it out alive, although I’m still in deep pain.  Fortunately, I had my oldest son and parents, who flew in from San Diego, to take care of me when I could barely move, walk, etc.  I ran into some old friends & relatives I haven’t seen for ages.  I also made new friends while waiting for various appointments.  With love, support, and prayers from family and friends, I am gradually getting better, one day at a time.  Un Dangkulo Na Si Yu’os Ma’ase’, Todu!  I missed many opportunities to take photos, but here are a few that were taken.  God bless. 🙏😘









































No comments: