Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Tuesday, April 18, 2023

USO Volunteer Appreciation Party

It was great celebrating and networking with fellow USO volunteers!  I also received the President's Volunteer Service Award in recognition and appreciation for my commitment to strengthen our nation and communities through volunteer service.  Si Yu'os Ma'ase', and we will continue to remain, "The Force Behind the Forces."



I received the President's Volunteer Service Award along with other fellow USO volunteers in Guam.



Here I am with my fellow USO Andersen Volunteer Sissys, Mae Mendiola and Stephanie Aguon holding neni Railey.





No comments: