Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, May 31, 2008


Do you sometimes experience challenges that worry you beyond belief? Well, life is not perfect, so we’re bound to experience setbacks throughout our journey in life. I know things are easier said than done, but just try to reflect and say to yourself, “No worries here. I am strong, and I will succeed!” In doing so, you will send yourself a motivating subliminal message to SUCCEED! I hope you enjoy and become inspired by the following poem that portrays this stress-free message:

NO WORRIES HERE

Let’s live our life to the fullest,
As hard as it may seem.
No worries here,
It’s as simple as that.
We want happiness, not sadness –
I’m sure you’ll agree.
Challenges are set before us,
Not to merely sulk and complain of,
But rather to make us as strong as can be.
So be strong and wise –
Don’t give up without trying.
Hey, there are no worries here,
For I’m as focused as can be.
I will show the world,
That I will SUCCEED!
©mnrivera

No comments: