Be the change you want to see in this world

"Winning starts in the mind. Whatever the mind can conceive, it will achieve."
-Joaquin Nangauta Naputi

"Be the change you want to see in the world."
-Mahatma Gandhi

Saturday, September 06, 2008

Dear Family, Friends, and Colleagues,

I want to express my deepest gratitude to all of you who voted for me during UOG's Alumni Election. Thanks to you, I was elected as the UOG Alumni Association Vice President. The election results include the following:


Jennifer Sanchez- President

Dr. Matilda Naputi Rivera- Vice President

Toni Aflague- Secretary

James Underwood- Treasurer


Un Dangkulo Na Si Yu'os Ma'ase'! I am humbled by your wonderful support and votes! It was a very close race for every candidate! I will remain committed in working with the newly elected UOG Alumni Association Officers, so that we will uphold the University's mission and connect with our fellow alumni members. I wish you all the best, and please keep in touch.

Warm regards,
Dr. Rivera

No comments: